MaxInMotion and SpoFit are teaming up for the third year to host...
Krank Fusion classes are now available at SpoFit. The classes are designed to allow people of all abilities to participate in the popular cycling cardiorespitory workout. The classes...
Players from all over the country, Saturday, played in the first annual Stand Up Amputee 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament at the Virginia C. Piper Sports & Fitness Center for...
Around 40 children and teens will learn how to ride a bicycle for the first time this week at the iCan Bike program hosted by the Down Syndrome...
Thanks to everyone who came out to see the truck and meet Justin and Nate. Special thanks to CBS’s Chelsey Davis for coming by and creating the story....
On behalf of ABIL & SpoFit, I want to thank everyone who participated in AZ Gives Day on April 7th. We had a great response. I want to...
- First Annual Stand Up Amputee 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
- SpoFit Reaches Silver Level Paralympic Sport Club
- Amputee Basketball at SpoFit
- Meet A Member: The Hawaiian Blaze
- Phoenix New Times votes Spofit ‘Best Gym for Everyone’ for 2013
- Phoenix’s Rachel Kroener is SnS Jr Athlete of the Year
- Youth Sports: Why They Matter
- Max in Motion Youth Adaptive Sports Clinics
- 2013 Power Blast Power Soccer Tournament Recap
- Fit Club Climbing Challenge starts March 1st!
|Weekdays||6:30 AM||8:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|