Choose from the Performance Testing below: Health Fitness Assessment (Body Composition, Body...
For the past three years, the Duel in the Desert has showcased some of the Southwest region’s top competitive adaptive sports by spotlighting the development and advancement...
If everything goes as planned, SpoFit will be adding yet another team sport to its list of adaptive sports for people with disabilities to play in the near...
Krank Fusion™ classes are now available at SpoFit. The classes are designed to allow people of all abilities to participate in the popular cycling cardiorespitory workout. This inclusive...
Players from all over the country, Saturday, played in the first annual Stand Up Amputee 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament at the Virginia C. Piper Sports & Fitness Center for...
Around 40 children and teens will learn how to ride a bicycle for the first time this week at the iCan Bike program hosted by the Down Syndrome...
- Wheelchair Lacrosse Clinic Sparks SpoFit Team
- First Annual Stand Up Amputee 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
- Wheelchair Lacrosse
- SpoFit Reaches Silver Level Paralympic Sport Club
- Amputee Basketball at SpoFit
- Meet A Member: The Hawaiian Blaze
- Phoenix New Times votes Spofit ‘Best Gym for Everyone’ for 2013
- Phoenix’s Rachel Kroener is SnS Jr Athlete of the Year
- Youth Sports: Why They Matter
- Max in Motion Youth Adaptive Sports Clinics
|Weekdays||6:30 AM||8:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|