SpoFit is hosting a Wheelchair basketball summer league. Players will be broken...
Thanks to everyone who came out to see the truck and meet Justin and Nate. Special thanks to CBS’s Chelsey Davis for coming by and creating the story....
On behalf of ABIL & SpoFit, I want to thank everyone who participated in AZ Gives Day on April 7th. We had a great response. I want to...
They say that the wind blows hardest at the top of the mountain. But after capturing back-to-back Division I rugby titles this season and last, there is no...
Friday, March 13, 2015: Family Night is always one of the best family friendly events that happen around SpoFit. It is a chance for lots of kids of...
Nice story from www.50plusprime.com about Phil Pangrazio and how SpoFit evolved and some of the people who use the center..
- SpoFit Reaches Silver Level Paralympic Sport Club
- Amputee Basketball at SpoFit
- Meet A Member: The Hawaiian Blaze
- Phoenix New Times votes Spofit ‘Best Gym for Everyone’ for 2013
- Phoenix’s Rachel Kroener is SnS Jr Athlete of the Year
- Youth Sports: Why They Matter
- Max in Motion Youth Adaptive Sports Clinics
- 2013 Power Blast Power Soccer Tournament Recap
- Fit Club Climbing Challenge starts March 1st!
- 2013 Phoenix Rugby Rave recap
|Weekdays||6:30 AM||8:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|